HandsOn Shanghai – A non-profit organization that promotes volunteerism and community services is looking for someone who cares for our community and is passionate about making a difference.
As a Training and Development Director, you will lead and manage our volunteer training platform, including monthly orientations, project coordinator trainings, corporate project training, and ongoing partner training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, and managing the overall training systems for HandsOn Shanghai volunteers and programs
- Development and maintenance of training materials
- Organize, and manage logistics, for monthly new volunteer orientations, volunteer leader trainings, and customized trainings for targeted groups
- Explore and develop a holistic and sustainable model for student volunteer program growth and management
- Training impact assessment, reporting, and planning
- Providing support to volunteer projects design and implementation
- Passionate about helping others, with volunteer experience
- Chinese National with strong English capabilities or Foreign National with strong Chinese capabilities
- Academic or professional background that included sociology, public administration, or other CSR related
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in team as well as independently
- Passion and Interest in working with young people
- Previous experience in training, communication or education is preferred
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point) and reporting ability
- At least 2-3 years previous work experience
For persons interested in pursuing a career in the non-profit sector, this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about management of NGOs, developing, managing community programs, volunteer management and creating efficient back office processes.
Successful candidate will be given a high level of responsibility and training within established international NGO.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and CV to jobs (@) handsonshanghai.org