We are dedicated to help; we are engaged to assist. This is why we all come together at HandsOn Shanghai. No matter who you are, a person who’s patient, loving children, enthusiastic or creative, HandsOn Shanghai welcomes everybody with any talents to volunteer.
Join HandsOn Shanghai Team Leader group!
Team Leader Requirements:
• Be friendly and helpful, love to do volunteer work
• Promise to be team leader at least for 1 year，twice per month
• Volunteers with HandsOn Shanghai experience preferred
• Volunteers with project management and group management experience preferred
• Fluent in Chinese
Team Leader Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the volunteer activity, including ice-breaker game, briefing and debriefing
• Divide the tasks of the activity to the different volunteers, collect feedback
• On-site management and guidance
• Keep in contact with HandsOn Shanghai and give us your feedback
• participate in the designing and planning of the activities
If you are willing and committed to apply for a Team Leader, please download the volunteer team leader application form and send it to email@example.com
If you have any other questions, please feel free to send your inquiry as well.