Increasingly, corporations and employees are looking to get involved in the communities where they live and work. Studies have shown corporations that are involved in the community tend to retain employees at a dramatically higher rate.
In addition, when members of the same organization volunteer together, the unit as a whole, in terms of leadership, productivity and morale, improves dramatically. By partnering with Hands On Shanghai, your business can give something back to the community.
As part of the HandsOn Shanghai strategy to fulfill the needs of the community it serves, Hands On would like to work with corporations in arranging days of volunteering. Whether it is your top management, you accounting department, or your entire Shanghai organization, Hands On Shanghai can arrange projects for your volunteers.
By partnering with HandsOn Shanghai, your business can give something back to the community with organizations that are reputable to design programs that are scalable. It is a commitment that we have worked with numerous firms - Chinese and foreign - Large and small, and typically begins with a process of understanding the interests and capacity of the firm itself, and then building a program that engage employee volunteers over the long term to the benefit of the partner.
Why Volunteer With Us?
- Choose from 11+ cities to host your volunteering projects!
- You won't be on your own. HoS will co working with you at all locations of your country plan!
- HandsOn projects occur on one-off events and long term projects, to accommodate busy schedules and locations.
- You don't have to make a long-term commitment, unless you want to.
- Every HandsOn project will be led by a trained HandsOn project coordinator/staff onsite.
How we work with Corporate Volunteers
- Event Based - Support our partners develop a two to three hour program where corporate volunteers
- Program Based - To create and manage a program that community engagement platform with all stakeholders.
- Organization Based - Provide the development of internal volunteer strategy, focus on innovative thinking and motivation improvement.
Recent corporate partners include:
In addition to our traditional corporate volunteering programs, HandsOn Shanghai is able to offer training workshops for firms that are looking to develop, and manage, their programs in-house. Click here to learn more
If you're interested in working with us, please email us at Corpworks (at) handsonshanghai.org to learn more.