To accomplish the mission and goals that we have set for the community, HandsOn Shanghai looks to employ and incubate those who have a passion for an issues and the ability to manage the development of long term programs. We hire the best, and we expect the best, so if you are looking for an organization to develop a career with, a career whose mission is to benefit the community, then we invite you to review our current openings and send us your CV.
- Volunteer Training and Development Director
- Student Leadership Manager
- Community Program Manager
- Corporate Volunteer Coordinator
- Program Specialist
- International Student Volunteer Manager
If you believe that you have what it takes, then send us your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org