New Volunteer's Guide
Volunteering with Hands On
HandsOn offers a variety of projects and programs that you can participate in. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please sign up for a specific project through our website calendar. Follow these easy steps to volunteer:
Create your own account
1. Click on “Create new account” in the upper left corner of the home page
2. Fill in the necessary information.
3. After you have submitted your information, you should receive an email with your login information.
4. Follow the instructions in the email to create your password and complete the registration process.
5. You are now ready to sign up for a specific volunteer project.
If you do not receive a instructional email, double check that you have entered the correct email address.
If you continue to have problems, please contact us at email@example.com
If you already have an account, Log In.
Volunteers must be logged in to sign up for volunteer projects.
Pick a volunteer project and sign up!
1. Go to our calendar to see upcoming projects
2. Click on the specific project of your choice.
3. Fill in the necessary information to sign up.
You are all done! We will send you a confirmation email and a reminder email shortly after.
Sign up early! Space is limited at each of our volunteer sessions.
1. Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the volunteer project.
2. If you would like to bring a friend to the session, please ask them to create an account and sign up themselves.
3. If the session is full, please volunteer with your friend at the next opportunity.
1. After you have signed up, you should immediately receive an email confirmation of your registration. This email will detail directions to the volunteer site or meeting point, specify volunteer activities, and give any other pertinent information you’ll need to know.
2. Your confirmation email should list the mobile number of the project coordinator for your volunteer session. If you have any other problems or questions, contact your project coordinator for help.
1. If you need to cancel you registration, you can do so online before the registration deadline.
2. If you are unable to cancel the volunteer session 24 hours in advance, please notify the project coordinator and inform him/her as soon as possible.
1.You will receive our reminder letter 1-2days before the event.
2. It is an important info that will confirm onsite team leader contact, meeting location, meeting time etc.
Please be sure to pay attention if you received it. If not, please directly call us at 021-62255220.
Please refer to the reminder letter as the final version of the event confirmation.
If all else fails, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun volunteering, tell your friends and keep coming back!