- About Us
- Contact Us
- My account
2010 Corporate Community Days
As an organization whose core goal is to develop and strengthen the capacity of volunteers, HandsOn Shanghai has be fortunate to have developed a platform that now supports over 30 weekly volunteer engagements for more than 7500 Shanghai based volunteers. It is a platform that has resulted in more than 50,000 volunteer hours, and benefits more than 20 local organizations on a weekly basis.
In an effort to further expand the impact that we have, and in an effort to develop further interest and capacity for volunteerism, HandsOn Shanghai will offer a series of corporate workshops that will provides the tools corporate managers need to develop partnerships, build projects, increase internal buy-in and capacity, and effectively monitor their projects in a way that supports the long term needs of the community.
The goals of the 2010 workshops will be to:
- Highlight the benefits (internal and external) of corporate volunteer programs
- Provide CSR managers an opportunity to learn about how to develop corporate volunteer programs and tools for managing and growing programs
- Provide participants with a site based experience
Who Should Attend:
- General Managers and Directors looking to understand the benefits of volunteer programs, and the steps needed to develop a program
- CSR Managers of firms who are looking to develop their first programs
- Experienced program managers looking to develop monitoring and reporting tools
For complete details, please download our 2010 Corporate Community Day briefing
To RSVP for one of the days, or to ask further questions, please email fanghui (@) handsonshanghai.org