Student Leadership Program Manager
HandsOn Shanghai – A non-profit organization that promotes volunteerism and community services is looking for someone who cares for our community and is passionate about making a difference.
As a Student Leadership Manager, you will develop and manage community volunteer programs, manage and implement projects onsite, maintain volunteer platform and build student volunteer teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote and develop HandsOn Shanghai student volunteer platform
- Develop student volunteer teams within Shanghai’s Schools and universities
- Develop, plan, implement, and manage regular student volunteer opportunities
- Develop and manage student leadership training
- Impact assessment, reporting, and planning
- Providing support to other Hands On program as necessary
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in team as well as independently
- Passion and interest in working with young people
- Previous experience in training, communication or education is preferred
- Ability to multi-tasking, detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Energetic, Outgoing, hardworking, and passionate about helping others.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point) and reporting ability
- Previous experience volunteering with NGO is a plus
For persons interested in pursuing a career in the non-profit sector, this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about management of NGOs, developing, managing community programs, volunteer management and creating efficient back office processes. Successful candidate will be given a high level of responsibility and training within established international NGO
If you feel that you fulfill the qualifications above please send resume and cover letter to jobs (@) handsonshanghai.org